The Sea Devils 2018 Summer Swim Team (6U - 15/18) will begin registration for returning families on January 8th at 9am. New Families can begin registration on February 2 at 9am. New families are encouraged to attend the informational night on February 1 at 6:30pm at Danville Station Clubhouse.
2018 Registration Fees and information
- Little Devils: $285 per swimmer
- Spring Clinic: $210* per swimmer (*for returning Sea Devils or swimmers with previous team experience
- Returning Family Summer: $450 per swimmer (price increases to $500 per swimmer February 2)
- New Family Summer: $500 per swimmer
- High School (15-18) Summer: $0 (use discount code 1518 for one HS swimmer and 15182 for 2 HS Swimmers at checkout)
- Suggested fundraising donation of $50 per family
- Conditional Fee: $500 (not charged to your card unless you do not fulfill your parent commitment credits.
- Cancelation policy: We retain a $50 administrative fee if you cancel your registration prior to March 15th. No refunds after March 15th.
Other Season Costs
- team suit and cap which will be on sale during pre-season
- fins, goggles and practice suits (see our recommended gear page on SwimOutlet.com)
- Splash fees (if your child is invited to an Invitational)
- Social events: we do have various social events throughout the season. Many are free, but some have an associated ticket price.
The 2018 Summer Season begins on Monday, April 16 with "pre-season" afternoon practices Monday through Friday. Regular summer morning practices begin June 4th. Summer practice ends July 27 and is followed by the VSA Championship the weekend of 7/28 and 7/29. Every swimmer is invited to (and highly encouraged to) attend this fun meet. County practices will begin 7/31 for those swimmers who qualified and plan to swim in the County Meet.
All 6U swimmers will be evaluated for team readiness prior to the start of the season. The only exception would be 6U swimmers who participated on the team last year, or Little Devils who were cleared to "move up". Evaluations are to assess the swimmer's ability to swim 25 yards of freestyle and 25 yards of backstroke unassisted (the strokes do not have to be perfect). If you are unsure of your swimmer's ability, we suggest putting him or her in some lessons prior to evaluations. Splash and American Swim Academy are a couple of local swim schools that provide lessons. 6U evaluations will be held in April. Date and time TBD.