Little Devils: $285
Spring Clinic*: $210
*Spring Clinic is for returning Sea Devils or swimmers with previous team experience
Returning Family Summer: $450*
*Returning Family pricing good until 2/2. Beginning 2/3 price increases to $500
High School Swimmer (15-18): free
New Family Summer: $500
Prices listed are per swimmer
Other fee information for 2017
- Please note, the $25 processing fee that was charged previous years has been removed.
- Fees can be collected by credit card at the time of registration, or you can mail in a check. Note: your swimmer's status will remain "pending" until your check is received. If your check is not received within 10 days of registration, your swimmer(s) spots will be released.
- Families will see a "conditional fee" in their cart upon check out. This fee will only be charged if you do not fulfill your parent commitment. (See Parent Commitment tab at the top of the page for more information).
- There is a limited number of parent commitment buyouts for "sale" during registration. If you choose to take the buyout, please consider it a donation to our fundraising and enjoy your summer hanging out at the meets rather than working them! If you purchase the buyout option we will release your conditional fee that is held at registration.
*Please do not choose this if you are on the Board or on a Committee :)
- We are asking for a $50 per family fundraising donation at registration. Our goal is to raise $7,000 at registration. The only other fundraising we would have (if we reach our goal) would be the Gianni's Tips for change dinner in July. See the Fundraising tab (under Parent Commitment) at the top of the page for more information on why we need fundraising to support our team.
- Cancellation Policy: We retain a $50 administrative fee (per swimmer) if you cancel prior to March 15th. No refunds will be issued after March 15, 2017.
- Every year the Sea Devils offers one swimmer a scholarship. This is for returning Sea Devils only. If interested please fill out the Financial Aid Request and return it either by mail or by EMAIL no later than 2/1